Tuesday, June 16, 2009

losing inches instead of pounds

That so many women are permanently struggling with their weight is a sad commentary about our obsession with anorexic young models. I believe a high protein low carb diet is the best way to go. More important even then that is an exercise programme by Greer Childers called Body Flex. It helps you convert fat to muscle, is very easy to do, takes only 15 to 20 minutes a day, needs minimal equipment and best of all it works! Thanks Greer! See bodyflex.com

1 comment:

Ginny Crandall said...

I have heard about this program, but a slightly leery of trying it. I have been overweight for most of my life and now I have the medical problems that go along with it. I would really like to get into shape. How does this program compare with other home workouts without weights? I would really love to know more!